My thoughts about life as this semester comes to a close.

Honestly, this was one of the weirdest semesters of my life. Transitioning from such a this summer to the semester in itself was hard. Back to the real world, back to more responsibilities, and back to Utah State. Honestly, I loved this semester. So many wonderful, beautiful, challenging things happened to me and taught me so many different lessons..... 

and obviously because i'm such a lover of lists I'm going to write out key things I learned this semester. 


  • Music therapy is one of the most demanding things i've ever pursued... and it's worth it. 
  • Life without a window is freaking hard. 
  • Your apartment is only as good as your roommates....and i love my roommates. (even though i disappeared once me and Josh started dating.)
  • Sometimes Love just falls into your lap. 
  • Sometimes Love is all about work and willingness. 
  • Missionaries are freaking weird (Gareth sends me the weirdest stuff) 
  • The Sigma Phi Epsilon house is wonderful and has an amazing lovesac 
  • The Atonement is not only about repenting for your sings, but forgiving yourself. 
  • Everyone gets married in December. 
  • You don't have to be crazy to see a therapist... and they can turn out to be one of the coolest people EVER 


I mean... obviously these aren't the only things I've learned this semester... i had classes that i pay to attend that i learn things from, but these are just life lessons.

I'm so grateful for the people that have came into my life this semester, as well as the challenges that I've faced. This semester has been a roller-coaster of Good things, Great things, and with the Best things just waiting to come. 


I can't wait to see what Spring Semester has in store for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts