Changes.

I've never been one that doesn't welcome change. I embrace it with open arms and a "I got this!" attitude. 

So many things in my life have been changing. Rapidly too. I moved into a new apartment, no longer dorm-life, and i'm learning what real responsibility is. What working for yourself and living in your means really means. I'm learning what it's like to really love and changing the way I address it and stop fearing it. I'm even changing the way that I see my friends. 

I'm still so young, and only 18 still, but I feel like everything is so fast paced and I'm quickly getting a view of what my adult life will be like. 


Would things be like this if i was in Jersey? 


Heck no. 

Even so, I like where they are. I like knowing that being out here in Utah where the norm is different is making me a slightly better person. I'm not saying that Utah is better than Jersey, but it's changing me in ways that Jersey couldn't. 

I love where I am in life right now. Changes and all. I can't wait to see more changes and experience more and learn more. That's what we're on this earth to do right? 

So we might as well do it. 

Comments

Popular Posts